OS Mapping, Gloucester
KM Reprographics is an authorised Ordnance Survey Mapping and Data Centre, providing large scale site centred mapping of the UK.
We can supply or advise on all current Ordnance Survey mapping products, as well as being able to provide a wide range of large-scale customised mapping and data. KM Repro is the ideal place to go for OS Sitemap ®, the map designed to help you submit your planning application.
The easiest option for up-to-date mapping is to link straight to the heart of the Ordnance Survey database direct from your own desktop. Ordnance Survey Mapping and Data Centre outlets can provide business users with access to the most current mapping which can be downloaded in seconds.
- Planning and building applications
- Backdrop mapping
- Environmental impact analysis
- Library and reference purposes
- Plan, design and build projects
- Site management
- Site location and surveying
- The most accurate Ordnance Survey dataset for project based applications
- Latest available large-scale mapping information
- Site centred
- Format choice, including colour or black & white plots, raster image and a DXF vector data option.
- Choice and flexibility of licensing beyond that offered by our biggest competitor
- Available in-store, via email or through our desktop mapping service
- No set-up, registration, license fees or viewing charges made
- Competitively priced and more flexible than the competition
- Roaming charges waived when mapping is ordered
- Paper mapping printed in your office saving money on delivery charges and the environment
- No credit card charges made when ordered on the Internet
- Invoiced monthly to you existing Repropoint account
- Real-time access, direct to Ordnance Survey's latest OS Sitemap® (customizable scales from 1:200 & 1:10000) OS Landplan® (1:10000 scale with contours, plot and data) products
- Readily available data, 24/7 365 days a year
- Payment flexibility and automatic invoicing - you only pay for what you download
- Full training and on-going back-up service
- Plots, site-centred, hard copy or data exported directly to a CAD system
- PC and MAC® compatibility